Join the CEI Women’s Business Center and fellow Propeller alumnae for a get-together. You’ll have an opportunity to practice your pitch, network with other alumnae, and learn about upcoming opportunities.
We hope you’ll join us on Wednesday, May 31st for our Propeller Pop-Up!
Who’s Invited? Anyone who has completed Propeller I and or II.
How should I prepare?
· Dust off your 1-minute pitch. Hopefully it’s not too dusty.
· Come with a business-related brag. This can range from “hey, I’m still thinking about this thing, and I haven’t given up hope!” to “I have 10 paying customers and a new big contract!”
· Come with an ask for the group. Maybe you need a certain professional contact. A recommendation for the right software to help you out. Or someone to critique your pitch. This is your moment to take advantage of the groups’ collective brainpower.
What will we do?
· We’ll kick off with a few fun Propeller stats about where we’ve been and where we’re headed.
· Each attendee will have about 3 minutes of airtime for your pitch, brag, and ask.
· We’ll share some upcoming opportunities that might be a good fit for your next steps. These will include local courses, pitch competitions, etc.
Can I eat and drink during the get-together? Can my kids and/or pets be in the background?
· Yes! We will encourage you to turn your cameras on and be present, but we know life happens in the zoom background.
Will you do this again?
· Yes! We’ll welcome your feedback to make each reunion feel meaningful and engaging.
Fee: No Cost